Translators [OPEN]

« Older   Newer »

1. La.

User deleted

We are in need of a Korean translator for our projects. You do not need to have any prior experience, but you must be fluent in Korean. Don't worry about grammar though, we can always fix it later. If you have some free time to spare please apply! We look forward to working with you.

2. kazenoken14

User deleted

I can do Korean to English.

3. serendipitious_dream

User deleted

QUOTE (kazenoken14 @ 4/10/2012, 15:13) 
    I can do Korean to English.

Kyaaaa~ :3 Another (potential) translator~ <3

4. La.

User deleted

Awesome! XD I'll have to leave it to you serendipitious then, for those that want to apply as a Korean translator. :D

5. kazenoken14

User deleted

So uh... do you want me to? I want deets as to what I need to do :3 I'm just an author myself but I wouldn't mind translating.

6. La.

User deleted

QUOTE (kazenoken14 @ 4/10/2012, 16:18) 

So uh... do you want me to? I want deets as to what I need to do :3 I'm just an author myself but I wouldn't mind translating.

Oh, you misunderstood me. Of course we want you! XD It's just that I'll leave it to serendipitious since she is our main Korean translator and all potential Korean translators would need to take a short test.

7. kazenoken14

User deleted

Oh... lalala okay.
    I can also write in Korean, but I just suck at it (since I don't know the difference between ㅔand ㅐ) and I don't know a lot of vocabs either, but I can translate most things to english (all my friends are KOR so they help)

8. serendipitious_dream

User deleted

Come, my sweet little children~ I don't bite at first... (;
    Actually, I don't bite at all, and we really need the help~ (:

9. Plunark

User deleted

I can do Korean-English and I have a few experiences doing that... Although this would be my first official time working as a team or in a group :) I am quite fluent in both languages.. so if the spot is still available, I'd like to apply for it XD

10. La.

User deleted

QUOTE (Plunark @ 10/11/2012, 23:44) 
    I can do Korean-English and I have a few experiences doing that... Although this would be my first official time working as a team or in a group :) I am quite fluent in both languages.. so if the spot is still available, I'd like to apply for it XD

Hi, I think I accidentally sent you 2 PMs :( sorry about that I've been trying to answer all the messages I haven't checked for about a week.^^;; Again, welcome and thank you for applying I'm glad that you are willing to help us out since we really do need the help. :D

11. SeeEl

User deleted

Hey there, I'm interested in doing some Korean translating. I'm fluent in Korean and have experience translating some letters and document before; the catch is that I've never translated online scans before, meaning I don't know how to put the words on the manhwa page on the computer.... If you can teach me, I catch things on pretty quick, so I guess I'm pretty much asking if I can apply for it :)?

10 replies since 27/9/2012, 22:10   162 views