Editors [OPEN]

« Older   Newer »

1. La.

User deleted

We are in desperate need of an experienced editor who is willing to do the task of cleaning the raws and typesetting the English text. Please be dedicated and only apply if you have time on your hands.

At the moment we only have one editor (me), so please apply! We will be able to release a lot faster if we have more people working on these projects!

Click Here for Guide

Edited by La. - 27/9/2012, 20:08

2. zombiepanda

User deleted

Hi, I've emailed you some time ago but had things to take of beforehand. I'm wondering if you are still recruiting?

3. La.

User deleted

QUOTE (zombiepanda @ 3/11/2012, 22:22) 
    Hi, I've emailed you some time ago but had things to take of beforehand. I'm wondering if you are still recruiting?

Hi, I remember you. :D Yes, we are still recruiting I'm still waiting for my translator...my other editor, and I'm trying to finish editing as well...so things are going pretty slow. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :D Which projects are you interested in working on? Though, some raws are still needed...^^;;;

4. zombiepanda

User deleted

QUOTE (La. @ 5/11/2012, 15:57) 
    QUOTE (zombiepanda @ 3/11/2012, 22:22) 

Hi, I remember you. :D Yes, we are still recruiting I'm still waiting for my translator...my other editor, and I'm trying to finish editing as well...so things are going pretty slow. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :D Which projects are you interested in working on? Though, some raws are still needed...^^;;;

Great! I'll pm you ^^

5. x4nim3fr34kx

User deleted

I would like to apply as an editor.......though I'm new to cleaning .-.

6. La.

User deleted

QUOTE (x4nim3fr34kx @ 12/3/2013, 17:55) 
    I would like to apply as an editor.......though I'm new to cleaning .-.

Thank you for applying for this position, I will help train you on how to clean raws and please look at the guide I posted. I found it very helpful when I was learning how to clean manga as well. :) I'm working on uploading the projects so please be patient. Thanks. :D

7. XxDemetryxX

User deleted

Are you still recruiting ? i am a experienced Cleaner/re-drawer. I could help you with cleaning your manga/manhwa. and stuff. send me a email if you want to add me to the staff. ill pass any test. speaking of which do you even have a test ?

6 replies since 27/9/2012, 22:12   91 views