F.A.Q.

« Older   Newer »

1. La.

User deleted

Here is my attempt to answer the frequently asked questions. If for some reason your question is unanswered please post a new topic for whatever question you may have in the "Questions" thread.

Q: How do I add a avatar?

A: This is an Italian forum web-host, so even though I changed the language options to English there may be parts of the forum that still remain in Italian. Under the "Edit Avatar Settings" there should be THREE options: the left option is to insert a URL link for your image and the center option is to upload your image. The last option just means you prefer not to use an avatar.

Q: Why can't I use my avatar?

A: If you can't use your avatar that means there are TWO reasons. ONE if you're trying to upload your image and it doesn't work it means your image file is too large. This forum only allows up to 15kb for an image file. You must use a URL link or upload a smaller image file. TWO it means your image file is larger than 100 pixels by 120 pixels.

Q: Why can't I post a direct link?

A: You must have 6 non-spam posts to be able to post links on the forum, that's the restriction they put on this forum it has nothing to do with me.

Q: Why are there pop-ups whenever I click on a new page?

A: Your browser will say something about how it prevented pop-ups. Don't press okay or else every link you click on will trigger the pop-ups. Trust me it gets really annoying, so if you accidentally did press the okay button clear your history/cookies and re-log in that should stop the pop-ups.

Edited by La. - 4/10/2012, 16:37

0 replies since 28/9/2012, 05:54   61 views